Friday, May 6, 2011

PAPARAZZI

my name blog is paparazzi????
iam interest for using name paparazi because i hope can writen this web something happening in the my life, my look, my feel, my heart, and manymore!!! but I am not a photographer who is always stalking actress /celebrity wherever she went, because I am not a photographer, Ijust wanted to immortalize an interesting article in the blog

But  Paparazzi (singular:Paparazzo) is a term used to refer to photojournalists who specialize in candid, usually unwanted photographs of celebrities, politicians, and other prominent people. Paparazzi tend to be independent contractors unaffiliated with a mainstream media organization.[1] As the lines between celebrity news and hard news become blurred by the major news agencies, the differences between a paparazzo and photojournalist are increasingly difficult to distinguish.[1]

materi referensi:
wikipedia.
ok and now time for aktivities...

No comments:

Post a Comment